How Does the LEC assist the District?
• Provide guidance and program information to the MAA coordinator.
• Oversee the LEA time survey process.
• Submit detailed quarterly invoices to DHS on behalf of the LEA.
• Review the Operational Plan for quality assurance and compliance.
• Offer customer support, both program and fiscal.
• Monitor compliance of LEA with all Federal, State and CDHS program requirements.
• Represent the LEA at the statewide LEC Committee and in workgroup meetings.
• Receives and distributes reimbursements.