KCSOS Labor Compliance Program
|Posted:||10/30/2005; 2:48:49 PM|
|Topic:||KCSOS Labor Compliance Program|
|Msg #:||1 (top msg in thread)|
The Kern County Superintendent of Schools Office is pleased to offer Labor Compliance Program (LCP) services to your district. We have provided LCP services to districts within Kern County and around the state since the inception of AB 1506. The KCSOS LCP was approved in April 2003 and provides services to nearly all Kern County elementary and unified school districts. Our qualifications are highlighted by:
- A professional staff of five that perform the daily duties required of administrating the LCP and the ability to consult with in-house legal and construction professionals.
- Our mission is to provide a school district approach to the LCP management of these projects; ensure compliance to state law, minimize delay to project schedules and preserve state funds. We run your project as efficiently as any business.
- KCSOS has developed a software program specific to public works wage rates to expedite the review process. This allows us to be more effective in our payroll review and focus on resolving potential problems before they delay or compromise state funding.
- Our LCP has established an excellent working relationship with all of the major area public works contractors, as well as labor organizations.
- KCSOS fees for LCP services are historically well below a district's supplemental grant and match. That means more money for construction!
For more information on the KCSOS LCP, contact us at (661) 636-4894.