For Child Care Centers & Preschools
- Cold Sores, Fever Blisters
- Thumb Sucking
- Teeth Grinding
- Why a Mother's Oral Health is Important for a Child's Teeth
- Mouth Protectors: Don't Play Without One!
- Fluoride: Myths and Facts
- Xylitol: Nature's Cavity Fighter
- Family Fun: Making Dental Care Fun for Your Child
- Healthy Kids Kern County
- Tips for Good Oral Hygiene
- Nutrition & Dental Health
- Dental Emergencies
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Importance of Sealants
- Dental Visit Apprehension Tips
- Infant/Toddler Dental Care
- Fluoride Varnish Fact Sheet
Healthy Kids Kern County is a low-cost health, vision, and dental insurance program for all children aged 0 to 5 who meet the eligibility criteria below. Membership is guaranteed for twelve (12) months unless eligibility changes or premium payments are late or unpaid.
Documents listed with are available as PDF (portable document format) files. To be able to read these files, please download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.