For SchoolsKCCDHN Services
- Nurse Referral Program
If school nurse identifies a child with decay and the child has no resources, he/she can refer child to our program. We then facilitate an appointment into one of four pediatric dentist offices.
- Ask a Hygienist
- KCCDHN News Bites Articles
- Consent for a Dental Screening at a School Clinic
- Medical History Forms for Participation in a School Clinic
- Nurse Referral Form
- Dental Classification Chart
- Medi-Cal/Healthy Families Information
- Healthy Kids Kern County
Healthy Kids Kern County is a low-cost health, vision, and dental insurance program for all children aged 0 to 5 who meet the eligibility criteria below. Membership is guaranteed for twelve (12) months unless eligibility changes or premium payments are late or unpaid.
- Open Wide and Trek Inside!: NIH Curriculum Supplement for Elementary School, Grades 1 - 2
- Elementary School Oral Health Activities
Documents listed with are available as PDF (portable document format) files. To be able to read these files, please download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.