Newly Diagnosed: A Toolkit for Parents
Concerns About a Child
- Recognizing Early Warning Signs
- Making Observations
- Interactive Milestones Chart
- Parents: Create your own effective information channels
Assessment & Early Intervention
- What do I do if My Child Needs Services?
- Early Intervention: Focusing on the Needs of Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities
- How do I Pay for Early Intervention?
Accessing Special Education Services for your Child
- Search and Serve
Any individual that believes they know a child that might require special education intervention may call the Search and Serve office or their local school district office and talk with someone about their concerns.
- Kern Early Start Program
A multi-agency collaborative program designed to provide early intervention services to infants and toddlers from birth until age three.
- I believe my child needs special education services...
- Sample Form Letters for Various School-Related Issues
- Parents: How to Develop Better Relationships with Professionals
- Advocating for Your Child - Getting Started
- Questions Often Asked by Parents About Special Education Services
Working with Medical Professionals
Family and Parent Support